30 August 2012

Just Thinking About It

Aaaaaaah.  Blogger.

It's been awhile.

I'm thinking of getting back over here and re-establishing the purpose for blogging.

On the other hand, I may just stop altogether.

That sounds unsavory to me.

But we recently had an experience that made us realize,

Adoption is by no means a closed case for us.

In the blink of an eye, we are ready to jump back in.

As of now, China is not an option until we come up with a few more dollars of income per person per year. 

What that is going to look like, I do not know.

So.

Heart laid bare?  Good grief, yes.

Why, not?

Whether or not, there is a child somewhere who needs a mom and a dad and prayer.  And a house and a dog and a "trampleen".

And what if a quiet voice can awaken someone who will be that mom or dad?

1 comment:

  1. wow! long time no read! About the income thing...make THEM say no. I't what we did and we will bring home #4 in Oct.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Willing to share?