19 July 2010

Button, Button, Who's got...

my button(s).

Please check it out.
In the sidebar.
One for the boy.
One for the blog part.
Hope it's right,
and not too vain.
I need the practice,
and won't complain
if you weigh in.
Do they work?
Are they cute?
Does it make sense?
Are they moot?(gimme a break I am trying to rhyme)
Without Jennifer and Oikology 101,
there would be nothing at all.
I'm full of myself,
but I am having a ball
with love and support from
blog friends of all sorts.


This rhyme is brought to you by someone who all but had a TBI from the inside trying to do this today.  While running two dishwasher loads and doing ALL the laundry.  And the humor streak continued.

The thinking on two buttons is that some of my blog friends are here because of adoption and may want to help spread the word about our adoption fundraisers.  The second button is more general, because I wanted the practice and the feedback, and God willing, will not, in 3 months, be obsolete as I am hoping the boybeloved one will be.

6 comments:

  1. They are adorable. I'm glad you got it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I like and I take. :) And you honor me by sticking my silly recipe stash on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see the buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now, go really slow - cause I'm a blonde - and then explain how you got the letters at the top and the bottom of your photobucket button! I love your button, "bring boy beloved . . . home forever." So poignantly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - my e-mail is bluecottonmemory@gmail.com. I tried yours but it came back:)

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? Willing to share?